Counting to Five at Christmas Time includes patterns for 11 Christmas counting rhymes and songs.
Have so much fun counting elves, Christmas trees, reindeer and so much more.
- Five Little Christmas Trees
- Five Christmas Bells
- Five Little Stockings
- Five Little Gingerbread Men
- Five Little Candy Canes
- Five Little Reindeer
- Five Christmas Presents
- Five Christmas Cookies
- Five Christmas Candles
- Five Little Elves
- Five Little Snowmen
Each Pattern includes:
- A complete list of felt and supplies required
- Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce, trace or duplicate
- Detailed step-by-step instructions
- A song orrhyme card template ready to print, laminate and use
Counting to Five at Christmas Time is a digital PDF eBook
What’s an eBook ? An eBook is a book in digital PDF format. You can read it on your computer or tablet. You can take it with you and read it where you are working on your project. Or, if you’d prefer, print it out on your home computer and read it on paper. You will need a printer to print the patterns and song cards but every other page you can read online saving both paper and ink. The patterns and template are designed to be printed on A4 sized paper.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the eBook. If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat, you can download it for free from Adobe here:
Counting to Five at Christmas Time eBook digital download will be emailed to you immediately after purchase and payment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All of the patterns included in Counting to Five at Christmas Time were designed by me, Kate McKnight and published by Felt Board Magic. Copyright 2015. All rights reserved, worldwide. It is illegal to distribute this eBook electronically or in hard copy without permission from Kate McKnight.
Questions about this eBook?
Email me: feltboardmagic [!at] hotmail.com
Can I sell finished felt sets made from these patterns?
You may sell items made from the patterns in this eBook so long as you follow these rules:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The felt sets may not be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic as the pattern designer and publisher on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic on the item’s tags and listings.