Classic Felt Board Songs includes patterns for 13 Songs:
- Five Cheeky Monkeys
- Five Currant Buns in a Baker’s Shop
- Five Fat Sausages Sizzling in a Pan
- Five in the Bed
- Five Little Ducks
- Five Little Fish Swimming in the Sea
- Five Little Speckled Frogs
- Incy Wincy Spider
- Five Grey Elephants Balancing Step by Step on a Piece of String
- Ten Green Bottles
- Three Jelly Fish
- Two Little Black Birds
Each Pattern includes:
- A complete list of felt and supplies required
- Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce, trace or duplicate
- Detailed step-by-step instructions
- A song card template containing the words to the song ready to print, laminate and use
Classic Felt Board Songs is a PDF eBook on a CD
What’s a PDF eBook CD? A PDF eBook is a book in PDF format burned onto a CD. You can read it on your computer. Or, if you’d prefer, print it out on your home computer and read it on paper. You will need a printer to print the patterns and song cards but every other page you can read online saving both paper and ink. The patterns and template are designed to be printed on A4 sized paper.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the eBook. If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat, you can download it for free from Adobe here:
Classic Felt Board Songs eBook CD will be mailed to you after purchase and payment. You will receive a CD in the mail.
All of the patterns included in Classic Felt Board Songs were designed by me, Kate McKnight and published by Felt Board Magic. Copyright 2015. All rights reserved, worldwide. It is illegal to distribute this eBook electronically or in hard copy without permission from Kate McKnight.
Questions about this eBook?
Email me: feltboardmagic [!at] hotmail.com
Can I sell finished felt sets made from these patterns?
You may sell items made from the patterns in this eBook so long as you follow these rules:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The felt sets may not be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic as the pattern designer and publisher on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic on the item’s tags and listings.