Discover the Weather Felt Board Pattern eBook includes 15 patterns for 20 weather themed songs, rhymes and games exploring and investigating numbers, counting, colours and letter recognition.
- What’s the Weather?
- Sing a song of sunshine
- Bright Sun Shining Down
- Five Little Kites – Counting Up
- Five Little Kites – Counting Down
- Counting and Colour Matching Kites
- Five Little Leaves
- Five Little Clouds
- Five Little Raindrops – Counting Up
- Five Little Raindrops – Counting Down
- Five Little Raindrops Dancing on the Walk
- Rainy was the Weather
- Cloud and Raindrop Counting
- Five Little Umbrellas Waiting for Rain to Pour
- Five Coloured Umbrellas
- It’s a Rainbow
- Five Little Snowflakes – Counting Up
- Five Little Snowflakes – Counting Down
- Five Little Snowmen
- Build a Snowman
Each Pattern includes:
- A complete list of felt and supplies required
- Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce, trace or duplicate
- Detailed step-by-step instructions
- A song/rhyme/activity card template ready to print, laminate and use
Discover the Weather is a digital PDF eBook
What’s an eBook ? An eBook is a book in digital PDF format. You can read it on your computer or tablet. You can take it with you and read it where you are working on your project. Or, if you’d prefer, print it out on your home computer and read it on paper. You will need a printer to print the patterns and song cards but every other page you can read online saving both paper and ink. The patterns and template are designed to be printed on A4 sized paper.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the eBook. If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat, you can download it for free from Adobe here:
Discover the Weather eBook digital download will be emailed to you immediately after purchase and payment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All of the patterns included in Discover the Weather were designed by me, Kate McKnight and published by Felt Board Magic. Copyright 2015. All rights reserved, worldwide. It is illegal to distribute this eBook electronically or in hard copy without permission from Kate McKnight.
Questions about this eBook?
Email me: feltboardmagic [!at] hotmail.com
Can I sell finished felt sets made from these patterns?
You may sell items made from the patterns in this eBook so long as you follow these rules:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The felt sets may not be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic as the pattern designer and publisher on a tag affixed to each item and, if selling online, the listing (on Etsy, etc.) must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
5. You may make alterations to the pattern, but you must still link to the original pattern and credit Kate McKnight and Felt Board Magic on the item’s tags and listings.