A House for Birdie - learning about shapes and colours
This is a wonderful interactive story where children work together to help Birdie and her friends each find a perfect house to keep them warm and dry.
Children learn about shapes and colors as they play.
Each bird house is about 12 cm wide (4.75 inches) and 13cm high (5 inches)
A full script is provided to help you tell the story.
Children will learn about six shapes – square, rectangle, circle, triangle, oval and pentagon and six colors.
US and English Spelling Rhyme and Story Cards provided.
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activity in both English and US Spellings, ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2021 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.