Five Little Easter Eggs Felt Set Pattern
It’s so fun to play with Easter eggs that you don’t even notice that you’ve learned to count up to five and down again and to identify colours as the same time.Five little Easter eggs,
lovely colours wore,
Mother ate the blue one,
Then there were four.
Four little Easter eggs,
two and two, you see,
Daddy ate the pink one,
Then there were three.
Each egg is 10cm tall (4 inches) and 7.5cm wide (3 inches).
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activity in both English and US Spellings, ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images © Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.