Rainbow Stew Felt Set Pattern
This is a great story for talking about colors, the color that are included in a rainbow, and fruit.
Take an apple,
Put it in the pot (Put the apple into the pot)
Stir it, Stir it,
Stir it a Lot.
Take it out now.
What will it be? (Take out the red rainbow arc and arrange on the felt board)
The prettiest red you every did see!
The red rainbow arc is 10 inches wide (25cm). The apple is 3.5 inches wide (9cm).
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activity ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2022 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.