Mary had a Coloured Lamb Pattern
This fun activity and song investigates colours, increases vocabulary and promotes an understanding of similes.
Mary has lost her lamb and needs our help.
We’ll have to sing to help her find the lost lamb.
Out comes the first lamb and we sing:
Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb
Mary had a little lamb,
whose fleece was yellow as…… the sun!
Mary’s lambs are so fluffy. They are made using polar fleece for the sheep’s wool and felt for the bodies.
Each sheep is 11.5cm tall (4.5 inches) and 7.5cm wide (3.5 inches).
Song card provided for both English and US Spelling
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activity in both English and US Spellings, ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2022 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.