Count down the penguins from five to one.
Penguins are from 9 cm to 11cm tall (3.5 – 4.25 inches wide).
Five perky penguins stood on the shore.
One went for a swim and then there were four.
Four perky penguins looked out to sea.
One went swimming and then there were three.
Three perky penguins said, “What can we do?”
One jumped in the water and then there were two.
Two perky penguins sat in the sun.
One swam off and then there was one.
One perky penguin said, “This is no fun!”
He dived in to the water and then there were none.
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the words of the rhyme ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2021 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.