This is a wonderful interactive color recognition and matching activity which encourages children to learn basic colors whilst they play. This game will help teach children develop fine motor skills, hand eye coordination & concentration.
Further details about how you can use the Color Matching Painter's Palette Activity are provided on the Felt Board Magic blog http://www.feltboardmagic.com/color-matching-painters-palette/
The paint palette is about 9 inches wide and 6.25 inches high (23 cm x 16 cm.)
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• SVG Cutting Files
A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activity in both English and US Spellings, ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2021 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.