This is a great Easter felt set for singing about colours and expanding vocabulary.
Al and Etta are two little bunnies who really want to help deliver Easter eggs. But first they need to be able to collect a basket full of jelly beans to show that they can be trusted to deliver the Easter eggs.
Al and Etta, they went out to get a
Basket full of jolly jelly beans.
Jolly jelly beans of [green]
Now you know just what I mean
Beans of [green]
Beans of [green]
Red—That’s Exactly what I said
Pink—That’s exactly what I think
The jelly beans are 3.5cm long (1.5 inches )
The basket is 22cm (8.5 inches) tall 18cm (7.25 inches) wide.
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activity ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2021 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.