Valentine's Day Counting Felt Set Pattern
Tune: Jimmy Crack Corn or Skip to My Lou
How many Valentine’s hearts do we have?
Lets count them
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Five valentines to give away
Five valentines on Valentines day
“ I love you” is what they say
I’ll give one to mummy today.
A complete copy of the Five Valentine’s Rhyme is available on the Felt Board Magic Blog http://www.feltboardmagic.com/five-valentines-hearts/
Each Valentine’s Heart is about 9 cm wide and 8.5 cm high (3.5 inches x 3.25 inches)
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activityready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2021 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.