Retell the picture book If Elephants Wore Pants by Henriette Barkow or the rhyme inspired by the book.
If elephants wore pants wore pants, what pants would they wear?
Would they be frilly and pink like my big sister’s pair,
Or velvety brown like the fur of a bear
Or shiny and green like the skin of a pear?.......
The Elephant is about 22.5cm tall (8.75 inches).
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• SVG Cutting Files
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activity in both English and US Spellings, ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF and SVG pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2023 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.