Valentine's Perfect Match Counting, Matching and Sorting
This a Valentine’s Day Felt Set promotes the development of early numeracy skills. It can be used either as a group or independently.
The purpose of this set is to match up the hearts with numbers with the correct heart containing same quantity of little hearts. A further challenge could be provided by matching up the correct number word with the numeral or the heart containing the matching number of hearts.
This felt set can be used to develop: Counting, Matching, Ordering and Numeral and number word recognition
Each Heart is about 9.5 cm x 11 cm wide (3.75 x 4.25 inches)
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activity ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF and SVG pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2023 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.