Snowball and Mitten Hide and Seek Colors Game Felt Set Pattern
This is a fun interactive game which encourages vocabulary development, colour recognition, and turn taking. This felt set could be used in circle time or as an individual game.
Hide the snowball underneath one of the mittens.
Then, talk about each of the mittens naming each of the colours.
The children then try to guess which mitten the snowball is hidden under.
By chanting :
Cold and round!
Behind which mitten
Can you be found?
Children take turns guessing which mitten the snowball is hiding under by identifying a mitten by colour and removing it to search underneath for the snowball.
Each mitten is 10 cm by 9 cm (About 4 inches)
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized SVG Cutting Files and PDF patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activity ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2021 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.