Three Jelly Fish Felt Board Pattern
Three jelly Fish is a wonderful set for learning about three—counting down from three to zero and counting back up to three again.
The Ric Rac and coloured string bring the jelly fish tentacles to life as they jump on and off the rock.
Three jelly fish, three jelly fish,
Three jelly fish sitting on a rock
one fell off, ohhhh.
Two jelly fish, two jelly fish,
Two jelly fish sitting on a rock
another one fell off, ohhhh.
Each jelly fish is 8.5cm wide ( about 3.5 inches) and 18cm long ( 7 inches) . The rock is 28cm wide (11 inches).
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2021 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.