Today I Have a Birthday Felt Set Pattern
This is super simple felt cake for celebrating birthdays.
Have lots of fun counting the removable candles.Today I have a birthday
I am five years old you see
( hold up 5 fingers )
And here I have a birthday cake
Which you may share with me
(put the cake on the felt board)
First we count the candles
Count them every one
( count the candles as you put them on the cake)
The counting is now done
Lets blow out the candles
Out each flame will go
As one by one we blow
(pretend to blow out the candles as you take them off the felt board)
The cake including the cake stand is 30cm tall (about 12 inches) and 26cm wide (10.25 inches).
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activity in both English and US Spellings, ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2021 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.