Learn about road safety with this huge traffic light.
Traffic Light measures about 15 inches high - it is big
Learn about road safety with this great traffic light set.
The lights are double sided so you can turn them over from red to black,
so only one is showing as a time if desired.
Words also promote the connection between action, words and literacy.
Also act out the interact crazy traffic light poem written by Rob Reid:
When you see a pink light,
It means hop like a bunny.
When the light is purple.
Make a face that’s funny.
When the light turns orange,
You should bark like a dog.
When the brown light shines,
You can oink like a hog.
When the white light’s bright,
You should give a loud roar.
When the light turns blue,
Fall asleep and snore.
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
- A complete list of felt and supplies required.
- SVG Cutting Files
- Full sized PDF patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
- Detailed step by step instructions.
- An activity card template containing the words of the rhyme ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2023 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.