This is a fun game of hide and seek where the cheese is hidden under one of the coloured mice. Children identify colours and need to remember which coloured mice have already been looked under.
This is how you play:
Hide the cheese under a mouse.
The children then try to guess which colour mouse has the cheese.
Little pink mouse, little pink mouse
Do you have the cheese?
Would you, Could you, share it with us please?
Then peak under the mouse to see if the cheese is there.
If not continue with another colour mouse.
Each mouse is about 7.5cm long (3 inches) and about 15cm long including the tail (6 inches). The cheese is about 3 cm wide (1.25 inches).
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activity in both English and US Spellings, ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2021 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.