Who has the Fish? A Penguin Hide and Seek Sizes, Colors and Counting Game
This is a fun game of hide and seek where the fish is hidden under one of the penguins.
Each Penguin is a different size, each penguin has a different colored bow tie and a different number of buttons.
This is how you play:
Hide the fish under one of the penguins.
The children then try to guess which penguin has the fish.
Little fish, little fish
Playing hide and seek,
Which penguin is hiding you? – the largest penguin, the middle sized penguin or the smallest penguin?
Let’s take a peek
Then peek under the penguin to see if the fish is there.
If not continue with another penguin.
Which penguin is hiding you? The penguin with a red, blue or yellow bow tie?
Which penguin is hiding you? The penguin with one, two or three buttons?
The tallest penguin is 17.5 cm (7 inches) and the smallest is 7.5 cm (3.25 inches)
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activity in both English and US Spellings, ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2021 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.