Little White Rabbit's Colors Felt Board Pattern
Learn about colors and color mixing as Little White Rabbit magically changes color whilst playing with three buckets of paint.
Each rabbit is about 10 cm tall (4inches) and 9 cm wide (3.75 inches).
A full script with both US and English is provided to help you tell the story.
A complete copy of the Little White Rabbit's Colors script is available on the Felt Board Magic Blog
This is Little White Rabbit. She is white all over and has a fluffy white tail.
One day Little White Rabbit was hopping along and she found
one, two, three buckets of paint.
(point to the buckets as you count) and a bucket of water.
They were red, yellow and blue (point to each bucket as you say the colour).
“This one is sunshine yellow” said Little White Rabbit.
“I’ll take a quick dip. Hop, jump, splish, splash ,splish”.
(Put the white rabbit into the yellow bucket and take out a yellow rabbit)
This felt set
- Can be made in less than an hour
- Requires very few skills and needs only readily available tools and materials
- Requires no sewing at all. Just cut the felt and assemble.
- The simplicity of this design and the detailed instructions provided enables anyone to create this high quality educational resource which can be used again and again.
- Each of the felt pieces is large with simple embellishments enabling all children to see them easily, especially during small and large group activities.
Each felt board pattern includes:
• A complete list of felt and supplies required.
• Full sized patterns – just print and use – no need to enlarge, reduce or duplicate.
• Detailed step by step instructions.
• An activity card template containing the instructions for the activity in both English and US Spellings, ready to print, laminate and use.
This listing is only for purchase of PDF pattern to make the felt board set featured in the pictures. No actual felt board set will be sent to your address.
Text, Patterns and Images ©2022 Copyright Kate McKnight, Felt Board Magic
All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Please do not share, sell, reproduce or redistribute this pattern in any way.